Sunday, November 13, 2011

Blog Post 12

Blog Post Assignment 12 Due 11/13

  • Watch both videos and post your reactions to them. 








After watching both videos, I have realized that the workforce is constantly changing. I didn't know that four generations are currently working together. This shows a variety of how jobs will be done because they are able to find out how to complete their tasks in four different ways. I am a part of the Millennial group. Who will be after me? I think that we will be able to manage things better than we have the past because of our many resources. Finding solutions will be faster and more accurate. We will eventually adapt to changes and become familiar with them.
The future of work is constantly growing. When the video: The Future of Work says that it is transparent, I think about touch screens that are used for cell phones, I Pads,  and mp3 players. I can remember from a few years ago when I was at my family's reunion. I had a cousin from Miami who presented me with a brochure of touch screen bars at nightclubs in which he offers. I was so amazed because it was something that I had never heard of. Looking back, I realize that the job he was investing in was only a start towards the future of technology.
In the future, more people will work from their homes. I can't help but wonder if I will be teaching my students over Skype? The possibilities are endless to what we will be capable of doing. People who are graduating with a degree is raising. Competition for jobs will be higher than ever. I think that we (teachers) will be needed in the future due the growth of education over the past ten years.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Shaniqua!

    I believe that this would be a great assignment. This would be a very informative assignment for the students in EDM 310. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these videos, but are you sure that we have not seen something similar already in this class?

    Thanks,

    Rebekah Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea! :) I would enjoy viewing the videos myself in EDM310!

    ReplyDelete